November 22, 2009

What a Weekend

So, the Crabbers made it to the second round of the playoffs in VA. They won the game. But, then again they didn't. Huge controversy down there in the 757. My dad is so proud of his team, as he should be ... check out the controversial overtime play and what happened.

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/highschool/dp-spt-hampton-lake-taylor-football-follow,0,6408042.story

But, while that was all going on ... Paul with help from Claire helped make my 24th birthday uber (with 2 dots over the u... something I'm incapable of doing on here) special. Because surprises aren't my cup of tea they made it a "mystery" birthday.

I met everyone at the secret restaurant, City Winery (perfection), and the gang had gathered. INCLUDING, Elizabeth Lyle who had just gotten in from her Harvard Business School interview (following her interview at Wharton, umm smarty pants!).

And then we went to two of my other favorite spots in town. It really was the best birthday I've had yet.

Tonight it my birthday date night with Paul, so I need to go clean myself up to head out.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

.

No comments: