May 28, 2009

Beauties for Boobies

That's my team name for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I'm running the race in Washington, DC next Saturday with Kate Marie, Miss DC, and Tara, Miss VA. There are a few others on our team, too. And we're pumped!

Please, please support our efforts. We really want to continue making a dent right until the end of our year. Help send us out with a BANG. Here's my donation page: http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/GlobalRaceForTheCure/GlobalRace?px=5382274&pg=personal&fr_id=1140&et=SRQfCkwnedLX6h1zLiXN6Q..&s_tafId=19070

EEK! Long, I know. But unfortunately I can't get the link thing to work.

We're also holding a fundraiser on Friday night, June 5th, at Midtown (1219 Connecticut Avenue) from 8-11pm. They're matching door donations (suggested $5) and 10% of bar sales.

No comments: