April 2, 2009

Lisa Smith's Articles

When I got home this past Thursday night guess what I had PILED up on my nightstand? You guessed it ... newspaper/magazine articles collected by the one and only Lisa Smith.

So I've decided I'm going to put some of my favorite finds of hers on my blog. She has pretty impeccable taste, and I'd like to think I have a secure sense of style myself. With that said, here is your first treat!

These Gold plated Bangles with Swarovski crystals are awesome AND they're inexpensive ...



Cute right? Go check them out here. You should actually explore the entire website. It's awesome. Some definite good finds. And, if your man friend is looking for some ideas just tell him he should start reading my blog. I'll put him on the right path.

I'll have another one for you next week from little Lisa ... until then, au revoir!

No comments: