April 30, 2009

Today is the Day!

Most of you have probably seen my previous post about the St. Judes Fashion show I'm going to be in tonight ... But I don't know if most of you have seen what I've been nightmaring (I know it's not technically a verb, or word at all, but work with me people) about this week. Please click (or copy and paste into your browser) this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqYGoQsLPWg to see the inner workings of my functioning, yet sleeping brain.

Please, please shoot a prayer up for me so I don't face-plant like that. My legs are already jello from Bikram .... I'm going to have to do some serious stretching to get myself back into the game.

But, nevertheless, I'm super excited!

Check in tomorrow to see how everything falls into place. I mean, goes.

No comments: